Sony Ericsson Hazel mobile phone : Sony Ericsson announce the Sony Ericsson Hazel mobile phone and the Bluetooth Noise Shield Handsfree VH700, the newest additions to the company’s GreenHeart portfolio. The Sony Ericsson Hazel phone and the accessory provide consumers with an expanded range of products to make an educated green choice without compromising on design and functionality. Sony Ericsson has also announced its ambition to making all of its accessories 100 per cent GreenHeart compliant by 2011. The Sony Ericsson Hazel phone will be shipped with a GreenHeart personal handsfree; the Stereo Portable Handsfree HPM-60J, which is a step towards reaching the 100 per cent GreenHeart accessories goal.
Sony Ericsson Hazel GreenHeart mobile phone
Building on the established heritage of our parent companies we have worked continuously to maintain our leadership position by committing to reduce our own CO2 emissions by 20 per cent and product life cycle CO2 emissions by 15 per cent by 2015.” said Mats Pellbäck Scharp, Environmental Director at Sony Ericsson. The Sony Ericsson Hazel phone and the Noise Shield VH700 are a testament of our continued commitment to the environment and are part of the ongoing roll-out of our GreenHeart strategy announced in June 2009. continues Mats Pellbäck Scharp.
Sony Ericsson Hazel phone helps to reduce CO2 emissions
The Sony Ericsson Hazel benefits the environment and helps to reduce CO2 emissions through:
• Recycled plastics
• E-manual in phone
• Free from hazardous chemicals
• Low power consumption charger (EP300 GreenHeart)
• Walk Mate eco application
• Green calculator
• Minimized packaging
• Condensed user guide (VH700)
• Waterborne paint (VH700)
Sony Ericsson Hazel offers an easy social networking application
“The Sony Ericsson Hazel offers consumers a green choice without compromising on features or fun. This new GreenHeart mobile phone from Sony Ericsson also gives consumers a better voice quality experience, with Noise Shield, Clear Voice and Intelligent Volume Adaptation. The Sony Ericsson Hazel mobile phone offers an easy-to-use social networking experience featuring the Widget Manager application, which allows users access to their social networking page via the stand-by screen and quickly switch between different social networks.” said Fortuné Alexander, Global Marketing Director at Sony Ericsson.
Sony-Ericsson Hazel cell phone features
• Quality voice - noise shield, clear voice and intelligent volume adaptation
• Natural fit - human curvature and ergonomic keypad fits in the palm of a hand
• Feel secure - back up your personal information via the Internet
• Social networking the easy way - easily switch to Facebook, myspace and Twitter
• 5.0 megapixel autofocus camera - snap friends and family
• Essential guide - Google search and Google Maps, Wisepilot, turn-by-turn navigation with AGPS and 10 days free weather forecast with Accuweather
• Media player - get a rich media experience
Sony Ericsson Hazel mobile phone availability & colours
The Sony Ericsson Hazel phone supports GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and HSPA 2100 / 900. The Sony Ericsson Hazel mobile phone will be available in the colours Superior Black and Passionate Rouge from Q2 2010. As soon as we receive a Sony-Ericsson Hazel test sample, we will publish a photo gallery with high resolution pictures, followed by an in-depth Sony-Ericsson Hazel review.
Sony Ericsson GreenHeart handset and accessories
Steve Alder, General Manager Group and UK Devices for O2, said: “Offering Sony Ericsson GreenHeart phones to our customers has been a part of our strategy to integrate sustainability across all our products and services thereby helping our customers reduce their environmental footprint. As an industry it is essential we embrace innovation in this area and incorporating greener credentials across our product portfolio is certainly a focus for us moving forwards.”
Sony Ericsson VH700 Noise Shield Handsfree
• create your own phone booth
• Dual microphone Noise Shield eliminates background noise
• Hear every word, everywhere with Intelligent Voice adaptation
• Bluetooth - wireless freedom
• Wirelessly connect to two phones simultaneously with this clip-on handsfree
Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Handsfree VH700 colours & availability
The Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Noise Shield Handsfree VH700 will be available in the colours Black. Silver/White, Pink/White and Red/White from Q2 2010.
Sony-Ericsson Hazel in-box
• SonyEricsson Hazel
• EP300 GreenHeart Battery
• Micro USB charger EP310 GreenHeart
• Stereo portable handsfree HPM-60J GreenHeart